Effective Date: January 1, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide to us. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account, fill out a form or otherwise submit content through our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, request customer support or information about our Services, or otherwise communicate with us.
The specific information we collect depends on the context in which you provide it, and could include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- Location and approximate value of your property
- Vehicle information, such as make, model, VIN and vehicle features
- Demographic information, such as race, ethnicity and gender gathered pursuant to federal requirements
- Related loan products or services you have used in the past
- Financial information, such as income, assets and net worth
- Home ownership status and employment status
- Insurance information
- Other profile data, including your interests and preferences
- Any other information you choose to provide
Information We Automatically Collect
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services, including:
Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or complete a transaction, we collect information about the transaction, such as product or service details, financial details and the date and location of the transaction.
Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers and device regional and language settings, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, products and services considered, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Your Content: As you allow through your device or application, we may collect information and content stored on your device, such as photos.
Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the Your Choices section below for details).
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and which emails and advertisements you view, authenticate users, reconstruct or observe activity relating to a session or by a user for troubleshooting, issue resolution, and other purposes, and count visits to our websites.
- Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs“) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. In our mobile apps, we may also use technologies that are not browser-based like cookies. For example, our apps may include software development kits (known as SDKs) which are code that sends information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us to track our conversions, bring you advertising both on and off the Service, and provide you additional functionality. For more information about these tracking technologies and how to disable them, see the Advertising and Analytics section below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources in certain situations. For example, we may collect information about you from identity or other verification services, credit bureaus (including your credit report), advertising networks, mailing list providers, service providers and data brokers. Our Services also may allow or require you to integrate or connect your ARRIVE Home Lending Inc account with third-party services through service providers.
The information we receive from such third parties varies depending on the information made available by those entities. Examples of the types of information we receive include financial account information, information about account balance, information about credit accounts, information about loan accounts, information about investment accounts, identifiers and information about account owners, information about account transactions and employment information.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or city or postal code or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on information you provide to us and your browsing behavior and past purchases.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide our Services to you.
Other Reasons to Collect Information
We also use the information we collect to:
- Fulfill or deliver the services you requested
- Provide, maintain, improve and develop new products, services and features, including debugging and repairing errors in our Services
- Personalize your experience with us
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages, including responding to your inquiries and comments
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by ARRIVE Home Lending Inc and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you. See the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites. For more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and help protect the rights and property of ARRIVE Home Lending Inc and others
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information
- Fulfill any other purpose at your direction
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy.
Sharing With Third Parties
ARRIVE Home Lending Inc shares your information with non-affiliated third parties in the following circumstances:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers and consultants that access personal information to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, data analytics, property title and appraisal services, technical support marketing and advertising. Many of these third parties have their own Privacy Policies – some of which have been provided here for your convenience.
- If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of our Services, we share this information publicly on our Services.
- If you choose to use integrations we offer on our Services, such as sharing your location through our Google Maps integration, we may share certain information with the integration partners.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe (1) that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, (2) that you have violated the law, or (3) it’s necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ARRIVE Home Lending Inc, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction, including but not limited to through third-party integrations you choose to enable.
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
Web and Mobile Apps
This information may be used by ARRIVE Home Lending Inc and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, reconstruct or observe activity relating to a session, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites, and better understand your online activity.
We also share personal information to work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Meta or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address or phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
ARRIVE Home Lending Inc products and services are not intended for children. We do not direct our Products or Services to children under 18, or knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children
CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you’re a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request by:
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us at 877-927-7483
Writing to us at:
ARRIVE Home Lending
Attn: Legal Team
8055 W Manchester Ave Ste735
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
ARRIVE Home Lending Inc is headquartered in the United States, and offers goods and services to consumers in the United States. We have operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.
You may update and correct certain account information, or delete your account, by logging into your account or calling us at 877-927-7483. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
When you first launch any of our mobile apps that collect precise location information, you’ll be asked to consent to the app’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of such location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of this location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile apps from your device.
Do Not Track Signals
You may be using an Internet browser that can communicate your privacy preferences to the website, including requests not to track your usage and browsing history. Currently, our websites do not respond to these signals. ARRIVE Home Lending Inc may track your activity on these websites and use that information as provided in this policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Collection And Use of Personal Information
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
|Identifiers||Name, alias, postal address, online identifier (including IP address), email address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.|
|Personal Information Categories Listed In The California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Employer name, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information (including credit report, salary, and net worth).|
|Protected Classification Characteristics Under California Or Federal Law||Age, gender, military status and marital status.|
|Commercial Information||Records of property, products or services purchased.|
|Internet Or Other Similar Network Activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation Data||Physical location or movements.|
|Sensory Data||Audio (such as call recordings) or the contents of videos you choose to upload.|
|Professional Or Employment-Related Information||Current employer or employment status.|
|Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Information||Preferences, characteristics and approximate location.|
For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see the Information We Collect. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How We Use Your Information section.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In the preceding 12 months, we’ve disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes to the following categories of recipients:
|Identifiers||Partners (such as mortgage partners), advertising networks, and service providers (such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, email service providers, data storage providers, customer support providers, account management providers, operating systems and platforms).|
|Categories Of Personal Information Described In Subdivision (e) Of Section 1798.80||Partners (such as mortgage partners), advertising networks, and service providers (such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, email service providers, data storage providers, customer support providers, account management providers, operating systems and platforms).|
|Protected Classification Characteristics||Service providers, Affiliates, mortgage partners, and partner companies.|
|Commercial Information||Partners (such as mortgage partners), advertising networks, and service providers (such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, email service providers, data storage providers, customer support providers, account management providers, operating systems and platforms).|
|Internet Or Other Similar Network Activity||Advertising networks and service providers (such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, data storage providers, operating systems and platforms).|
|Geolocation Data||Partners and service providers.|
|Professional Or Employment-Related Information||Service providers and partners.|
|Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Information||Partners, advertising networks, and service providers (such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, email service providers, data storage providers, customer support providers, account management providers, operating systems and platforms).|
Sale Of Personal Information
California law provides for certain disclosures about personal information we “sell”, which for the purposes of the CCPA, means certain scenarios in which ARRIVE Home Lending Inc has shared personal information with third parties or Affiliates, in exchange for valuable consideration.
Under this definition, we “sell” personal information for the following commercial purposes: to enable certain third parties to use your information in accordance with their privacy policies. We “sell” the following categories of personal information to the following categories of third parties:
|category of Personal Information||categories of Third parties|
|Identifiers||Non-affiliated third parties.|
|Categories Of Personal Information Described In Subdivision (e) Of Section 1798.80||Non-affiliated third parties.|
|Commercial Information||Non-affiliated third parties.|
|Internet Or Other Network Activity||Non-affiliated third parties.|
|Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Information||Non-affiliated third parties.|
You have the right to opt out of these “sales” at any time by visiting our Do Not Sell My Personal Information webpage. We do not knowingly sell personal information about consumers under the age of 18.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose and sell, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of “sales” of your personal information and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
You may make these requests by starting a request online, calling 877-927-7483 or mailing us at ARRIVE Home Lending Inc, 8055 W Manchester Ave Ste 735, Playa del Rey, CA 90293. We’ll verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you’ve provided such agent with a power of attorney, or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you’re an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us as set out above.
We may offer you certain financial incentives that may result in different prices, rates, or quality levels (for example, contests and referral programs). Through these offerings, consumers provide us with some personal information (e.g., names, emails, phone numbers) when they opt-in to our programs. There is no obligation to opt-in and consumers may opt-out at any time. The details of each program are contained in the program offering. We offer these programs, among other things, to enhance our relationship with you so you can enjoy more of our products/services at a lower price. We invest heavily in our marketing and brands, in part, so we can provide programs to our customers. Consumer data is valuable to our business only when it is combined with a sufficient number of other consumer data and after it is enhanced by our efforts herein described. The value to our business of any individual consumer’s personal information is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, whether and to what extent you take advantage of any offerings, whether and to what extent you opt out of any offerings, and whether we are able to enhance the data through our efforts herein described. Our ability to create any value from the programs is heavily based on our ability to leverage said intellectual properties. We do not calculate the value of consumer data in our accounting statements.